Partner with other L&D peers to manage the design, development, implementation, assessment and sustainment of Sales and Marketing soft skill learning initiatives.
This includes partnering with other contact center teams to perform job analysis that will define knowledge and skill requirements of functional sales and marketing positions in order to develop the training curriculum. Examples may include: team meetings, Strategic initiatives, benchmarking, Process Improvement, Culture and Leadership Initiatives, etc.
Management: Overview of Direct Reports
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Four year college degree in a related field, preferred or 7+ years experience in a similar role with a similar scope. Training requirements
- N/A Knowledge and skills
- Experience using multiple-channel approach for training delivery; classroom, remote classroom, assessment, active learning, OJT, audio, video, etc.
- Excellent written, oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills with strong abilities to facilitate successful presentations and training programs to individuals and/or large groups at all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office basic suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed (teams are in various time-zones) Technical Skills
- Experience with instructional design
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proficient in Captivate 7 and Camtasia essential for Web Based training development
- Web Curriculum building software such as Captivate
- Web LMS such as SuccessFactors Job experience
- 5+ years proven experience creating, managing and facilitating training programs
- 5+ years leading teams
- 2+ years in contact center, hospitality or like industry