The Training Manager, cGMP Biomanufacturing is a new addition to our expanding biomanufacturing facility. As the Training Manager you will be responsible to develop and administer training programs for current employees in our biomanufacturing department. Job duties include assessing training and development needs, help individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, create training manuals, present in-person training sessions and monitor training for effectiveness.
In concert with Catalent’s Patient First philosophy, the biomanufacturing team executes and documents manufacturing activities at the highest caliber pursuant to our goal of delivering products and services of the highest quality to our customers in a timely manner.
- Plan and monitor the progress and quality of training modules by utilizing quality management tools available at Catalent
- Manage creation, maintenance, and improve training matrices for current good manufacturing processes (cGMP) and standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Determine training needs and requirements for the biomanufacturing group; meet with upper management, engage with employees and administer surveys.
- Review existing training materials to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Support cGMP new hire onboarding by presenting orientation sessions, as needed
- Oversee training programs that include web-based seminars, printed documents, group sessions, and training videos
- PhD in Biotechnology, or related field, with minimum of 3 years’ experience in related laboratory work or related experience with demonstrated career progression including leadership responsibilities OR M.S./M.A. in Biotechnology, or related field, with minimum of 5 years’ experience in related laboratory work or related experience with demonstrated career progression including leadership responsibilities OR B.S./B.A. in Biotechnology, or related field, with minimum of 7 years’ experience in related laboratory work or related experience with demonstrated career progression including leadership responsibilities OR Associates Degree/Certificate/Diploma in Biotechnology OR related field minimum of 11 years’ experience in related laboratory work or related experience with demonstrated career progression including leadership responsibilities
- Clean room, aseptic technique, and/or general lab equipment experiencerequired
- Good manufacturing practices (GMP), Good documentation practices (GDP), and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) knowledge required
- Experience operating, maintaining, and troubleshootingBiomanufacturing-related equipment required
- Prior Manager/Supervisor GMP training experiencepreferred
- Experience with Trackwise, ComplianceWire, or other electronic tracking software preferred
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Fast tracked career growth, with annual performance review and feedback process
- Competitive base salary with other compensation incentives including yearly incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K are all offered on day one of employment
- 19 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) + 7 paid holidays
- Onsite gym, Catalent corporate discount perks, paid volunteer time off program and other benefits too numerous to mention!
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process.
- Strong continued education environment with lunch and learn and mentor program