Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- LMS/TMS System Admin — Manage user accounts, scheduling, and curriculum content for eLearning solutions
- Helpdesk — Provide TMIS helpdesk support for local and remote users. Provide troubleshooting support and user training as needed. When necessary coordinate support with OEM by reporting issues, tracking resolution, and validating solution. Maintain database of all support issues and resolutions
- Configuration Management — Assist the team in maintaining hardware, software, and end-user configuration database for all Training Management System assets
- Project Support — Provide support for design and development of future TMS enhancements and custom solutions to include: product research, defining specifications, and product evaluation
- Additional Responsibilities — Implement and maintain, processes, and procedures for operations, maintenance, and sustainment of the TMS
- Application Administration TMS
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS degree or technical certification in relevant field or other relevant combination of training and related experience
- 3+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of operating system, application, network, and hardware installation and maintenance procedures and techniques
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Practical experience in MS SQL, to include knowledge of SQL Query writing
- Practical experience in MS SQL Report Builder
- Strong knowledge of Office 2013/2016 applications, including, but not limited to setup and usage. Knowledge of current Microsoft operating systems.
- Experience in user application and operating system support
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of software installation processes
- Knowledge of PC hardware maintenance
- Understanding of military protocols and customs
- Must exhibit high performance and capability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively deliver oral presentations to management and customers
- Ability to work independently and with matrix organization
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Must be willing to work any shift or day of the week as required.
- Previous experience as a Database Administrator or similar
- Previous experience supporting LMS/TMS platforms (Fox Britannica, Moodle, etc)
- Previous experience is using client/server architecture