Job number: 2439503
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and deliver integrated training solutions that adhere to the Advisory and Change methodology and toolkit throughout the project lifecycle to ensure education and adoption of desired outcomes across the organization.
- Lead one or more training team(s), concurrently, within a matrixed environment to successfully deliver training services to clients.
- Be comfortable and credible in consulting with clients to develop tailored training strategies that reflect best practices and client nuances, in support of transformation initiatives for HR and Finance Professionals, Managers and Employees.
- Perform and/or lead the training needs analysis, design and development activities on client engagements.
- Collaborate with Alight Solutions functional consultants/domain experts to develop training materials that reflect the client-specific solution (people, process, technology, etc.).
- Partner with client subject matter experts to develop training materials that are relevant to the client configuration, client nomenclature, and business rules and guidance.
- Develop and facilitate Train-the-Trainer sessions and/or ILT-delivery to end-users. Where required, manage the translations effort (e.g. vendor management) for training materials.
- Provide guidance to clients on how to deploy training solutions and how to best assess and monitor the effectiveness of the training solutions.
- Operate in a defined and formal project management environment, using defined standards, and adhering to review/approval cycles, escalations, reporting protocols, etc.
- Be accountable for all training scope, quality assurance, budget, forecast, resource planning and training program management to meet desired objectives.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new training products and services tosupport the successful rollout of cloud technologies such as Workday.
- Actively take the initiative to identify opportunities to offer additional services to existing clients and help build the change request.
- Contribute to the Practice goals for furthering our financial goals.
- Identify areas to enhance the team’s methodology while contributing to Communities of Practice and special projects.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a consulting environment with an established consulting firm (consideration will be given to candidates with similar internaltraining experience at a Fortune 500 company in support of technology adoption/organizational transformation)
- Significant exposure to training related to HR and Financial systems, including self-service tools
- Knowledge of training methodologies (e.g. ADDIE), instructional design principles and techniques and hands-on experience with training development tools and software (e.g. Captivate, Articulate)
- Extensive training development experience
- Experience scoping and estimating training efforts and developing related budgets and timelines
- Project management experience, including accountability for a budget and achieving clearly defined project outcomes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, extensive presentation and facilitation skills, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization
- Strong skills in MS Office applications, primarily: Word and PowerPoint
- Alight Solutions does not require weekly travel per se, and travel will vary by project. Typically,
travel occurs at key project milestones, e.g. project kick-off, change impact review, training kick off, testing, and training delivery. However, as this is a client-facing role, travel of 40-60% may be needed during peak periods
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Change Management or relevant field of study