SUMMARY Performs management level work overseeing all aspects of client specific, call center training. Ensures the highest level of quality training in order to meet all client and PRC goals JOB RESPONSIBILITIES • Implements business strategies with direct impact on business results.
• Develops and implements initiatives and processes for business area within overall area of responsibility.
• Supervises, coordinates and provides leadership to training professionals to ensure training meets quality standards and expectations of client, center and corporation.
• Works with program operations and general management teams to address training needs, methods, curriculum and effectiveness.
• Works with Sales Management to address any sales training needs.
• Manages all reporting requirements for client, program and corporation.
• Evaluates and delegates work assignments based on training needs and scope of work.
• Supports sales team and center management team with new programs throughout program development, implementation and maintenance.
• Consults with operations, talent acquisition and quality to determine staffing needs and schedules and assigns work to training professionals to meet service and budget targets.
• Participates in on-site client review meetings including the development of training programs.
• Provides leadership for new hire, program revision to training agenda or curriculum as necessary.
• Attends internal calibration sessions to ensure program compliance and balance.
• Maintains positive, consistent and effective communication with staff, peers and senior management.
• Supervises subordinate staff, including interviewing, hiring, discipline, performance review and mentoring.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES • This position has responsibility to PRC for achieving or exceeding client training objectives
• Provides status updates to Senior Management on training outcomes and programs
• Manages costs and ensures corporate guidelines are adhered toJOB REQUIREMENTS Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with major coursework in management, training, education, psychology or other related field
• Extensive experience in a call center environment, including supervisory experience in corporate training design, delivery and assessment
• Some previous telemarketing or telephone service experience
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong quality experience and training management in call center environment (inbound and outbound)
• Excellent client management interfacing experience
• Sound understanding of adult learning techniques, best practices in training design and delivery, blended learning methodologies and industry best practice
• Ability to monitor and record improvements in performance
• Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods
• Good understanding of business acumen
• Demonstrated ability to influence and motivate across all levels of employees in multiple locations
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate well across diverse teams
• Strong leadership skills; ability to motivate teams and produce quality results
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
• Computer experience/knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Constant work performed in a climate-controlled environment
• Ability to work flexible schedule in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• Constant use of speech to communicate
• Occasional domestic travel
• Ability to travel to centers to monitor, evaluate and coach training professionals
Requisition ID: 141167