Enable growth, retain business, and eliminate losses by preventing and resolving training system challenges for CCC. Creates, implements and coaches of training systems that ensure employees are capable in their roles. This role is initially focused on skill development in our manufacturing environments from hire to retire to ensure employees have necessary capabilities to succeed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
Creation of training systems, processes and tools
- Create training processes that ensure required employee skills are defined.
- Create training methods that are delivered by CI Practitioners through consistent approaches.
- Build capabilities across the organization to be self-sustaining in tracking and maintaining skill levels.
- Partner with the existing LearningPoint system administrator to track and leverage self-guided and instructor lead course work.
Lead efforts in loss elimination due to gaps in employee skill level.
- Understand skill losses across the enterprise
- Prioritize and address losses
- Ensure key metrics are tracked showing progress against goals
- Coach other CPS Element owners on how to create training content that fits within the CSD framework.
Build leadership capabilities to sustain skill levels through application of standard approaches.
- Ensure leaders understand and can coach on standard CSD systems, processes and tools.
- Partner with local plant leadership to implement systems to address their needs.
Model 7 guiding principles in all situations.
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5 years or more experience in a skill development organization creating and implementing systems, processes and tools across a multiple site organization.
- Language skills:
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Plus – Spanish language skills
- Safe Work Practices
- Understands the role of providing excellent customer focused service that consistently exceeds customer requirements and expectations.
- Excellent ability to interact and influence individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and to meet deadlines.
- Good computer skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel or crouch. Visual acuity is required.
Travel up to 75%.
Work in CCC manufacturing and business locations will require air travel to successfully fulfill duties. Work on off-shifts, multiple-shifts, and weekends may be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job ID 2018-6674