Google’s Consumer Operations team is on a mission to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome and Google Play. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better. We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about the consumer and helping them get the most out of Google.
As a Training Curriculum Program Manager, you will help agents to delight customers by providing learner-centric training strategies. You analyze trends and past launches to anticipate training needs and advocate continual improvement in agent training experience. Working with the broader Agent Care team, you will change the behaviors of our call center agents in order to prepare for a product launch or to roll out an operational change. This will require facilitating coordinated strategies and launch plans among Training, Quality Assurance, and Agent Knowledge Management. You will oversee the design and development process of any required training and coordinate with our vendors to ensure smooth delivery to our help centers. You will report training progress and evaluate the training to understand its effectiveness in preparing agents to provide quality service to our consumers.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Consult with business partners and stakeholders to determine the most effective Agent enablement strategy and design training strategy to support products and workflows to complement the Agent enablement strategy.
- Analyze trends in product launches, anticipate learning needs and devise appropriate training interventions.
- Drive training development to completion by managing timelines, overseeing the instructional design process and coordinating the delivery of training to our help centers.
- Review training deliverables for quality assurance and provide vendor site and trainer support to ensure a positive agent experience.
- Perform task analysis, training progress report and result evaluation.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in consulting, relationship management and advocacy at scale.
- Experience with leading training and development projects.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Experience creating stakeholder and executive reports.
- Familiarity with adult learning and motivation theories.
- Deep knowledge of rapid training development tools.
- Strong knowledge of Google’s Platforms product offerings and competitive positioning.