Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Develop End User training materials, such as course outlines, conceptual presentations, business process procedures, simulations, student exercises and competency tests.
- Develop End User support materials, such as quick reference guides and job aides.
- As required, update the training materials, working with the GBS project process team.
- Act as a backup facilitator for classes as needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education/experience in software training or instructional design is required.
- Prior experience in SAP training development, designing software training for web delivery and using SAP's Workforce Performance Builder training content development tool, Captivate, Articulate or similar solutions is preferred.
- Experience in end user application software training development and leading media training from conceptual to development state is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled