CONTEXT & INITIATIVE DESCRIPTION
Our Fortune500 Biopharma client is seeking a consultant to develop and implement training forinternal staff and external vendors on a newSalesforce platform that will serve to streamline Access and Reimbursement Operations across15 commercial brands. The consultantwill work with reimbursement hubs,nurses,nurse managers, call centers, andother field service agents to ensure platform proficiency and optimization. The consultant will interface with Marketing and Operations teams and external vendors. This rolereports into the Director of Access and Reimbursement.
DUTIES/EXPECTATIONS OF THIS ROLE
- Leads the development and delivery of training programs and educational content: curriculum, manuals, visual aids, training decks and screenshots, etc.
- Works with agencies to create video content to supports training.
- Implements training for service agents across platform: nurses and nurse managers, field reimbursement experts, call center agents. Engages with nurse managers in creating content and delivery.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand business and operational needs/changes and desired learning outcomes.
- Provides guidance to define challenges and develop innovative solutions; presents recommendations to management and key stakeholders.
- Oversees the development and implementation of valid and reliable assessment tools to identify training needs.
- Oversees the evaluation of training effectiveness through post-training assessment as well as job performance; leverages complex metrics and analysis to identify training gaps.
MUST HAVES – QUALIFICATION SUMMARY
- 10 + years Training Development and Implementation.
- Salesforce Experience. Must understand CRM functionality and Service Cloud.
- Pharma/Healthcare. Experience with Commercial functions and field teams preferred.
- Executive Communication and Presentation. Demonstrated ability to influence all levels of management through clear, informed discussions and presentations.
- Change Management. This individual will collaborate with stakeholders and end users to implement new tools, technology, and processes.
- Vendor Management. Demonstrated experience identifying and selecting vendors, negotiating contracts, and overseeing vendor relationships.
- Experience with Access and Reimbursement service agents and hubs.
- Experience with Deloitte Patient Connect
- Clinical HealthcareExperience
- Fortune 500 Experience
- Professional Consulting Experience
TRAVEL & LOCATION
75% remote. Travel required to CA headquarters and national reimbursement hubs.