We are seeking a Training and Development Specialist to work remotely from the West Coast who will be responsible for the development and implementation of organization-wide training programs for Tickets.com products and processes. The responsibilities will include conducting internal and external training, both remotely and in-person at various locations, including client sites, Tickets.com office locations, and user conferences. This position will also maintain a knowledge base library containing documentation and recordings accessible to both internal and external users of our products. The Training and Development Specialist must develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of all Tickets.com products, including existing functionality and new enhancements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of all aspects of Tickets.com products.
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical material and software documentation, including product requirement documents, items in issue tracking system, release notes, and other product guides.
- Provide training, both in person and remotely as needed, for clients and internal staff. Training responsibilities include customization of training agenda to meet trainee needs; preparation of data and materials for training; and execution of training in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist with creation and execution of remote learning sessions for clients and staff highlighting new and underused functionality.
- Create and maintain documentation, both written and video, pertaining to the use of Tickets.com products.
- Review Tickets.com product enhancements and assist with training, communication, and implementation in support of new releases.
- Assist Client Consulting Services with client migrations to ProVenue as needed, including assisting with initial training and configuration.
- Perform system tests, analysis, and configuration to ensure system is in excellent running order.
- Advise clients and internal staff on how to best use ticketing system to meet a client’s business needs.
- Other software-related tasks as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with ticketing software strongly preferred.
- Excellent training skills with the ability to adapt training curriculum, delivery methods, and pace to match the level of the target audience.
- Proficient in use of training delivery methods, including Web-based training tools (such as WebEx), MS PowerPoint, and other training-based software/documentation programs
- Ability to develop and implement processes.
- Comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Computer proficiency essential – MS Office Suite; ability to easily learn new technology as needed.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Remote evening and weekend availability, as required.
- Must be client service-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Detail oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks.
- Self-starter, able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work effectively under pressure.