Our team members help achieve company goals by engaging with top internal and external talent, managing employee relations, and Great Place to Work initiatives along with providing developmental resources for continuous learning. The HR department promotes a flexible and autonomous environment and offers the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of professionals while supporting the company culture.
About This Position:
- Add value by overseeing the development and delivery of training to our Dealers, Sales Force, Servicing and Support Functions.
- Develop scalable and repeatable processes that maximize the efficiencies and effectiveness of the team.
- Build, maintain and lead an effective training team by applying the concepts of 'organizational health' to create a Great Place to Work.
- Right People, Right Number, Right Org Design: Ensure your department is staffed with the best people possible, the right number of those people, and that team members are organized in a manner aligned with the work being done (with a span of control that allows leaders appropriate time for ongoing coaching).
- Clear Expectations: Ensure each team member has clear expectations of what he or she needs to do to succeed. Expectations should be clearly prioritized, achievable and aligned with company objectives.
- Training: Ensure your team members have the appropriate skills to do their job effectively. Support formal and informal training opportunities within your team, where appropriate, to bridge any gaps.
- Performance Management: Work with your team members on an ongoing basis to help achieve/exceed agreed expectations (ensuring accountability and coaching throughout). Address substandard performance appropriately; reward and praise excellent performance appropriately.
- Right Measures: Establish and maintain a set of department metrics that represent key performance indicators and use those metrics to help drive improvements to Training and Development function.
- Right Incentive Plans: Work with Human Resources and leadership to establish incentive plans and recognition programs that motivate the team. Ensure all team members are appropriately compensated.
- Right Environment: Lead in a respectful, fair, approachable and trusting manner. Maintain an open and honest dialog with team members and work to ensure team members 1) take pride in their work, 2) feel recognized and appreciated, and 3) enjoy working together.
- Right Tools: Ensure your team members have the appropriate tools and resources to do their jobs effectively.
Outcomes & Activities:
- You will be measured on your ability to perform the following activities effectively:
- Manage and develop a team of Instructional Designers, Trainers and Coordinators.
- Act as trusted advisor to the business by supporting the analysis, design and development of training initiatives that improve performance and contribute to intrinsic value.
- Resource planning for training delivery across multiple functions of the business.
- Evaluation of existing training solutions to measure performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Plan for and maintain eLearning through CAU.
- Partner with internal department such as the Project Management Office, Document Management Program and Corporate Legal to meet the needs of the business while supporting a culture of compliance.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of leading training teams (design and delivery of training)
- 3-5 years of successfully managing large training projects and/or processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Experience creating and monitoring metrics to drive process improvement
- Remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines
- Experience managing and developing a team of Trainers and Instructional Designers
- Master's degree
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve existing training, and to work with company leaders when needed to identify and develop new training.
- Ability to positively influence and direct execution of assigned training projects.
- Ability to maintain a healthy program of training modules in support of company goals.
- Ability to plan and manage recurring training courses in support of new hires and company growth.
- Ability to understand and apply concepts from our company business model and operating model.
- Ability to maintain productive, fun, trusting and collaborative relationships with employees, peers and customers.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership, customer service and process management skills.
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE in their work:
- Positive: Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment.
- Respectful: Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust.
- Insightful: Make timely well considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn.
- Direct: Communicate clearly and objectively; don't be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels.
- Earnest: Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly.
Targeted Compensation: $99,889 - $122,086