Position Title: Trainer
Position Number: 284985
Location: Raleigh, NC
Desired Skill Set:
QA, Testing, Documentation, SOP, Training
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Role: Enterprise Tech Writer/Trainer
Location: Raleigh, NC
client is seeking a Senior-level Tech Writer/Trainer to develop documentation, training material and conduct end-user training.
Client currently maintains several FoxPro-based applications for the client ). Those applications, along with multiple manual processes, are being replaced by a new web-based, secure, multi-user application under the client Enterprise Project. This development effort is being performed in multiple phases and is expected to last multiple years. This position is required to work in a rapid-paced agile development team environment.
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
Description (including, but not limited to):
* Translating technical information into clear, concise documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
* Developing and/or maintaining the following types of documentation: communications for diverse stakeholder groups; system documentation and release notes; user manuals and training guides; installation guides; computer operations and program maintenance manuals; plans for training, testing, quality assurance, and contingency operations; backup, recovery and restart procedures; proposals, presentations,status reports, standard operating procedures (SOP), policies and procedures
* Conducting End-user Training on IT applications
* Experience working in a fast-paced (preferably Agile) IT environment Required 5 Years
* Experience translating technical information into clear, concise documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel Required 7 Years
* Experience documenting communications, minutes, agendas, and presentations for stakeholder groups Required 7 Years
* Experience documenting system documentation, requirements, and release notes Required 7 Years
* Experience documenting, installation guides, computer operations, and program maintenance manuals Required 7 Years
* Experience documenting plans for testing/QA and backup/recovery/restart procedures Required 7 Years
* Experience documenting status reports, standard operating procedures (SOP), and policies and procedures Required 7 Years
* Experience documenting plans for training, training materials, user manuals and training guides Required 7 Years
* Experience conducting User Training on IT applications Required 5 Years
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)