What do I need to land this role?
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years training and curriculum development experience, 2 years customer service experience and 1 year of proven internet experience.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the training field.
- Skilled at delivering content via multiple mediums such as in person, on the phone and over the web.
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and with sound judgment. Detail-oriented and possesses the ability to follow through on assignments.
- Must be able to quickly comprehend and respond to a large volume of inquiries, providing excellent service to each one and confidentiality in all matters.
- Must be committed, dependable, energetic, adaptive to change and willing to go above and beyond for the customer.
- Compassionate and empathetic towards customer’s needs while maintaining respectful demeanor and call control at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
What technical skills is Match looking for?
- Experience using a rapid e-learning development tool, such as Adobe Captivate.
- Intermediate or higher user of Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of photo editing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Paint and Techsmith Snagit.