At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you'll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It's all about progress.
Join us as a Train Control Software Engineer and you'll be looking at a career-defining role based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
As a Train Control Software Engineer, you will develop software to enable on time delivery of Bombardier Transportation projects and you will be part of a team developing wayside train control software.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for all software design activities in a project are performed according to applicable processes;
- Coordinate the plans, strategies and tasks with the Project Manager, Test Coordinator, System Engineer, Safety Engineer and Safety Validator;
- Integrate sub-systems in system lab and make sure that the system under test is ready for system test;
- Work as a team in a dynamic work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in an Embedded Engineering role (Computer, Software or Electrical Engineering).
- Experience programing in the 'C', C#, .NET and C++ Language.
- Experience utilizing fundamentals of electronic circuits.
- Experience with Version Control Systems.