Headquartered just outside of Atlanta, Brightree's team of more than 500 employees is thinking, creating, and challenging ourselves to better serve our patients and customers. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
We have vision. We're a team of thinkers and innovators who constantly challenge ourselves to do everything better than the day before, so that people around the world can breathe easier.
Our Software as a Service (SaaS) business is an exciting new area of growth focused on the full continuum of out-of-hospital care settings. The team is building a global portfolio of connected software and services designed to drive more choices and better outcomes for patients and providers. We are looking for individuals with a strategic mindset, business acumen, an entrepreneurial outlook, strong technical capabilities and a "get it done" attitude to help fulfill our vision as the leader in out of hospital solutions.
Let's talk about the team and you:
Brightree is looking for a Traffic manager to join our marketing team and help drive improved marketing results. This position manages the trafficking of marketing deliverables across print and digital channels, ensuring schedules are developed and resources are appropriately assigned in order to meet deadlines on time and within budget. The Manager monitors work output, prioritization and resource capacity. The Traffic Manager leads production projects and works closely with both internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure accurate and timely production. Additionally, the Traffic Manager oversees the marketing budget to ensure budget expectations are met and tracked appropriately.
Let's talk about Responsibilities:
- Manage trafficking of marketing deliverables across creative, content, digital, marketing managers and marketing ops teams--developing schedules and assigning resources to achieve integrated, on-time execution
- Ensure timelines and milestones are clearly communicated
- Support capturing and organizing associated creative, copy, messaging
- Work closely with appropriate internal and external stakeholders to execute advertising deliverables and ensure insertion deadlines are met
- Communicate with vendors to negotiate and secure production estimates
- Assist in clarifying project scope prior to moving projects to team assignment
- Manage creative projects and marketing campaigns within the project management tool
- Track and analyze project performance and cost performance; schedule and report to management on changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Assist management in the identification of capacity, process, and personnel barriers to achieve goals and targeted results
- Monitor the production of all jobs, ensuring priorities are consistent with commitments and production decisions are cost effective actions to achieve results
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure all marketing activities are within budget and tracked to the right accounting codes
Let's talk Qualifications and Experience:
- Overall understanding of the marketing landscape and how projects get completed
- Working knowledge of traffic management software, preferably Workfront
- Experience in project resource planning, reporting and assignment
- Experience in managing budgets and tracking actuals to forecast
- Strong process management skills and commitment to continuously improving quality and timeliness of his/her own work and that of group and department
- Confident and clear communicator able to make well-reasoned recommendations to all levels of the organization, from peers to executive leadership
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to resolve questions
- Experience with developing schedules and timelines for multiple projects
- Strong organizational, time management, and adaptability skills
- Cross-functional relationship building
- BS in marketing, business or related degree
- 3+ years' experience in traffic management and/or project management
- Project management experience a plus