Our client is a major investment management firm, currently looking for a Trading Systems Product Manager in the context of developing a next-generation electronic trading platform.
The Product Manager will be focused on:
- Strategic planning, development and implementation of business needs and guidelines within the application platform
- Partnering with the internal trading community to understand gaps, potential enhancements and trouble spots.
- Understanding business problems and the underlying logic of the trading space
- Producing high-quality documentation and taking ownership of producing the roadmap for the application’s development
- Providing functional specs, process maps and UAT processes in order to drive and maximize business value
- Approaching potential issues or bottlenecks proactively, balancing a non-negotiable drive for quality with a pragmatic timeline
- Engaging with engineering and hardware systems in order to push for software releases functioning at their very best
- A degree in technology or related field is a must
- Tradingexperience is a must, whether in the OMS or Execution side
- A strong understanding of trading workflows and market mechanics, including across diverse market class such as Foreign exchange, fixed income, commodities, etc.
- A demonstrable history of project ownership and proactivity, a drive to be recognized as the best in your field.
- Expert-knowledge of the SDLC – a knowledge of Agile is an advantage