Execution Developer Positions
We’re seeking highly driven, production-oriented developers who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Develop and support multi-threaded applications with a strong emphasis on high performance.
- Optimize our multi-faceted low latency global trade execution platform using network and systems programming.
- Create tools to process, store and analyze quote and order data.
- Work closelywith our quantitative research analysts, engineers and other groups to provide software solutions.
- A minimum of three years professional-level C++ programming experience in a Linux environment.
- A Computer Science or Mathematics degree.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of shell scripts and otherlanguages including Java, Python or Perl is a plus.
Roles available in Philadelphia, New York, Greenwich, CT or Chicago, IL