Our client is a global investment and capital management firm, currently looking to add a Finance Operations specialist to one of their research and trading groups.
- Provide assistance with front, middle, and back-office trading operations
- Enhance and improve the existing operations processes, contribute to discussions, and provide creative ideas to solve problems
- Verify trades are confirmed and settled
- Oversee full lifecycle of trades
- Provide expertise and assistance in trading or booking issues
- Assist traders and Project Managers
- 5 or more years’ experience with financial operations in the trading space
- Excellent level of familiarity with fixed income analytics and valuations as well as futures
- Strong understanding of trading tools like MarketAxess, LiquidNet, TradeWeb etc.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory and compliance rules in fixed income/domestic markets
- Basic programming skills