The Access segment consists of the JLG and Jerr-Dan business units. At JLG, we are committed to being the provider of choice worldwide for access equipment. The Company's diverse product portfolio includes leading brands such as JLG aerial work platforms and JLG SkyTrak and telescopic forklifts. For 30 years, Jerr-Dan has redefined the towing industry. Jerr-Dan tow trucks, whether it be wreckers or carriers, have a proven track record in vehicle recovery.
Oshkosh Access is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
The Tradeshow & Customer Visit Mangaer will be responsible for selecting, planning, and executing all JLG North America tradeshows, including development of pre-show, at-show promotions, and post-show promotional marketing plans. This position will establish and maintain a consistent look and feel across all exhibits in support of JLG's position as the Access Equipment market leader. In addition, this role will periodically support global shows such as BAUMA and INTERMAT, working with regional product leads to ensure brand consistency worldwide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage development of global tradeshow standards and guidelines.
- Track and maintain all tradeshow assets.
- Plan, track, and manage the department's annual tradeshow & events budget.
- Issue and maintain Show Pad licenses; select and manage exhibit partners & external agencies, integrate show leads into Salesforce for tracking of leads to sales against each show.
- Manage JLG store and JLG merchandise including selection of items and inventory tracking with our merchandise partner HDS; support bi-annual employee sale as well as promotional merchandise offered online and at shows.
- Manage model program with long-term partners Joyce and Associates; responsible for tracking the P&L of both model & merchandise programs while fielding all inquiries about merchandise, model availability, and selection.
- Host group and individual visits from customers, prospective customers, vendors, and prospective employees from around the globe.
- Coordinate and manage all travel arrangements including on-site schedule of customer/vendor visits including factory tours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other related field.
- 7+ years related experience
- Experience in B2B and/or consumer tradeshows, customer visits, or equivalent marketing experience.
- Strong budget management and negotiation skills
- Design experience
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.