BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT and security teams to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, threat remediation, and fully-automated policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights and the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of "50 Future Unicorns" in 2019. BetterCloud is located in New York City, San Francisco, and Atlanta, GA.
We are a high energy, high growth startup that is seeking a creative, passionate events marketer to craft our tradeshow and third party event presence. You'll be part of a marketing org with a strong brand that values a unique approach to events management. You'll be responsible for the growth of our tradeshow program from conception to results. The position can sit in New York or San Francisco.
- 5-7+ years of experience in event and/or tradeshow marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the SaaS application landscape
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams.
- Strategic and outcome-oriented mindset in planning and execution of a rigorous and high impact event schedule.
- Develop and execute BetterCloud's presence at tradeshows and third party events, including sponsorships and other activations
- Coordinate event logistics, including booth design, staffing, swag, collateral, etc.
- Collaborate with other marketing functions and BetterCloud partners to create amazing attendee experiences through promotion, social events, speaking opportunities, collateral, additional sponsorship opportunities, and company-led activities. Leave no stone unturned to drive measurable outcomes.
- Quarterback exec and employee participation, including presentations, staffing, exec briefings and other activities.
- Analyze and package immediate and long-term success metrics for our tradeshow and third party events
- Explore and assess new conferences and events that align with our go-to-market strategy
- Manage the tradeshow and third party events budget
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator