Industry: Real Estate & Construction•
11 - 15 years
Posted 77 days ago
Position Description: Responsible for the hiring, professional development, career advancement and utilization of trade employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
· Work with jobsite Supervisors, including Superintendents, Project Managers (PMs), and Project Executives (PXs) in coordinating manpower needs.
· Work with Human Resources (HR) to pose open positions. Review applications/resumes to assess applicants’ qualifications for open positions. Contact and interview qualified candidates to further assess their skills.
· Extend conditional offers to qualified applicants to successfully complete the Turner interview process. Provide disposition updates to HR for applicant tracking purposes.
· Work with jobsite supervisor to coordinate applicant’s first day of work and new hire orientation.
· Visit job sites on a regular basis to main connectivity with trade employees and jobsite supervisors.
· Work with jobsite supervisors to ensure timely completion of annual performance reviews.
· Work with jobsite supervisors in identifying high potential trade employees. Recommend training needs to help further develop these employees.
· Maintain Training Roster for hourly trade employees.
· Maintain the Employee Location Log monthly.
· Manage grade employee discipline issues and termination process. Engage HR as needed and ensure all necessary documentation is completed.
· Implement hourly wage assessments, merit increases, and incentive programs.
· Work with Preconstruction and Business Development departments on pursuits.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of ten years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience. Proven written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, and SharePoint. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must be able to travel 50%+ of the time