My client is a growing retail firm in Manhattan.
Please have trademark paralegal experience and trademark research exp.
- Assist with custom trademark searches using Saegis, Serion for trademark clearance searching and analysis.
- Utilize the US PTO database to conduct trademark searching online
- Conduct common lawtrademark searches online
- File trademark applications
- Handle all legal issues delegated by attorney
- Responsible for typing correspondence, memoranda, legal documents and forms
- Maintain, schedule and coordinate all meetings and travel arrangements when necessary
- Responsible for phone coverage, taking messages, answering calls and directing inquiries.
- Maintain the legal filing system
- Ensure all agreements are filed online and in its corresponding hard copy file
- 3+ years of paralegal experience is preferred
- Ability to produce accurate legal documents with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to proofread typed material for grammatical, typographical and spelling errors (i.e., knowledge of proofreader's marks, punctuation, grammar, spelling) of law office correspondence and legal case matters
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible for multiple assignments and be able to work as part of a team
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- The ideal candidate will want to grow into a bigger trademark role by filing all correspondence with the PTO, and corresponding with trademark counsel worldwide to maintain and prosecute trademarks all over the world