Trade Sales Manager
Pella Windows & Doors
Greater Chicagoland Area
Are you an influential, results driven, strategic leader who successfully impacts your team to achieve their goals? Do you have a proven track record of coaching & developing consultative selling techniques to capture new business?
If so we need to talk to you about our Trade Sales Manager position for the Chicago, IL market.
Pella Corporation is proud to design and manufacture high-quality windows and doors that enrich the lives of our customers. While we are a leader in technology and product innovation, we are also privately held and focused on our people. At Pella, we want to help you find what makes you an extraordinary team member. That’s why we offer stability, individualized talent development plans, cross-functional experiences, and opportunities for career advancement through personal and professional development.
Our national brand is supported by 8,000+ employees at 17 manufacturing sites and 70+ sales branches across the country who are dedicated to serving our customers with Pella Passion — a way of being that inspires us to go above and beyond for each other, our customers, and our communities. Pella Passion has guided our actions for nearly 95 years and will carry us forward as we capture our rare blend of inspired design and exceptional detail in our work and our lives.
We offer Trade Sales Managers:
- Competitive salary plus bonus-based compensation, with opportunity to earn a great income
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K and Profit-Sharing plans
- Professional leadership support and people-focused culture
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the construction industry
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
Trade Sales Manager Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve team sales goals by motivating sales consultants to support the fulfillment of branch objectives (customer satisfaction, market share growth, and profitability)
- Devote over half your time in the field with sales consultants observing and coaching effective selling techniques
- Coach your sales team to develop long lasting relationships with builders, contractors, architects, professional remodelers and trade organizations
- Coach your team to execute Pella’s Trade Sales Process during all customer interactions to ensure a consistent customer experience
- Motivate your sales team to source new business through networking, referrals, and face-to-face meetings
- Hire, train, and develop high performing sales consultants with the support of Human Resources
- Drive process improvement, training, communication, and execution amongst the sales team to drive results and continuous improvement
- Leverage available reporting tools and metrics to evaluate sales team performance and market response
- Responding to escalated customer concerns/issues with the involvement of sales consultants and other departments
- Assist with the development of local marketing tactics, sales forecasts, and budgeting
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Pella products and systems to effectively coach, influence and respond to sales team and customer inquiries
- Foster collaboration and communication amongst other departments to resolve customer, process, or training issues with a common goal of improving the customer experience
- Evaluating performance and providing appropriate coaching and training as necessary, including long-term training and development plans
- Influence team commitment to continually strive for 100% “Very Satisfied” customers
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Pella Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Smoke Free Environment.