ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the initial review of all Annuity Withdrawals, Sub pays, New Purchases, and Exchanges.
- Ensure that all paperwork has been completed properly and verifies the accuracy of insurance/annuity transactions, primarily Annuity withdrawals. Ensures that all Stifel acknowledgment letters are completed and signed, and that the transactions have been approved and signed by the appropriate Branch Supervisor or member of branch management.
- Ensure that investment objectives and financial information on Stifel’s Account Demographics match the objectives on the Transaction Detail Report/Acknowledgement Letters.
- Interact with FAs and Branch Supervisors providing information related to errors found or data elements in question. Professionally handles objections for delayed or cancelled transactions and adequately explains such situations to FA, Branch Supervisor or department manager.
- Provide assistance and guidance to Annuity Trade Review Analyst I.Provides assistance to FAs and Sales Assistants related to paperwork requirements, submission process and uploading of requests to the Insurance Database.
- Provide Annuity Net Order-entry assistance to FAs and Sales Assistants.
- Work closely with the Licensing/Registration and Annuity Operations Departments on a daily basis.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Series 7, 66 and Resident State Insurance License (Life and Health)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and web-based programs.
- Strong understanding, knowledge and experience of the financial industry.
- Solid understanding of insurance products and insurance companies.
- General knowledge of principles related to Annuity products or services.
- General knowledge of laws, tax codes, precedents, government regulations, and agency rules
- Familiarity with compliance issues surrounding insurance products.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks, responsibilities and deadlines.
- Ability to follow through and accomplish goals, manage expectations appropriately and use firm’s resources efficiently.
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume department and extremely detailed work environment.
- Balanced temperament to work in an environment that stresses customer service and upholding company policies while delaying or canceling transactions.
- Demonstrated professionalism, integrity, maturity, intellectual curiosity, initiative and good judgment.
- Takes pride of ownership for wins and accountability for losses/mistakes.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and choose the most appropriate one that provides a benefit to the client.
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience (supervisors, FAs, management and insurance carrier contacts).
- Talki to others or structure and deliver information and/or presentations in order to convey information effectively.
2 years:Insurance and Annuity Products