Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate and implement Distribution, Fee For Service and Secondary Contracts
- Responsible for execution of market based pricing strategy
- Apply lean concepts to commercial processes
- Manage new product launches, recalls and allocations through the channel
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to develop and drive new programs
- Act as key contact for field sales, marketing and finance for wholesaler/distributor related issues
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA desired.
- Minimum 5 years of Healthcare Industry experience required.
- Experience with alternate channels of distribution preferred.
- Must be adaptable and experienced in leading and driving change.
- Proven leadership, solid operational experience and risk taking are critical to this role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence all levels of management both internal and external.
- Managing conflicting priorities within a highly matrixed environment is essential