Position Title: Trade Promotion Analyst
Position Number: 269696
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Accounting, Customer Service, Finance, MS Excel, Sales, SAP
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Title: Trade Promotion Analyst
Location: Pleasanton CA 94588
• Responsible for the timely, accurate, approved entry and maintenance of tradepromotions in SAPTradePromotions.
• Drive Sales results through strong verbal and written communication and issue resolution
• Maintain a strong control environment with accurate trade accruals, contract approvals and verifications.
• Create an inclusive and cherishing environment; model leadership behaviors
• Forge favorable strong working relationships with key constituents and cross functional partners (e.g. Sales, Sales Finance, Customer Finance Services)
Additional Job Details:
• Must have a Degree and Financial background 2-4+ years of financial work experience; CPG experiencepreferred.
• Undergraduatedegreerequired, accounting or financepreferred.
• Previous hands-on knowledge either of SAP or other integrated transaction processing system Knowledge and or proven learning agility related to BEX reporting and or Excel
• Basic accounting and audit principles understanding.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to manage multiple time sensitive projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to function well in a team environment.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.