Trade Operations Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
Investment Management Firm / Family Office with over $10 billion AUM of captive capital. Platforms include Hedge Fund and Private Equity funds, Excellent track record of performance
Job Title:Trade Operations Analyst
- Ensure accurate trade capture, trade confirmations, daily pricing, and monitoring of the Portfolio Management System (PMS).
- Work closely with otherTrade Operations team members and various members of the Investment, Risk Ops, Finance and IT teams
- Input / validation of listed and OTC trades in the PMS
- Ensuring downstream flows to securitymaster and Geneva
- Post trade processing of OTC and listed securities
- Review and confirmation of OTC derivatives
- Reconciliation of trades with counterparties and prime brokers
- Position and PnL reconciliations between systems
- Monitoring and processing of all trade lifecycle events
- Overseeing the daily pricing process
- Collateral management (margin)
- Monitoring and troubleshooting errors in the PMS
- Setting up new books, new securities, new users in PMS
- Processing book transfers in PMS
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a tradesupport role at a hedge fund or otherinvestment organization
- Middle and Back office experience with OTC derivatives (specifically IR Swaps) and full understanding of their post trade processing.
- Experience with Orchestrade, Calypso or Geneva a strong +
- Good Understanding of OTC valuation (curves, volatility surfaces, etc.
- Strong Excel skills are a must and some experience with Bloomberg