Under supervision of the Director Trade Marketing, the Trade Marketing Manager - Nutranext family of Brands, including Rainbow Light, Natural Vitality, Neocell, and Champion Performance would be responsible for the development of trade presentations, materials, displays, coupons, samples, promotions and programs to drive revenue and communication to the Field Sales organization.
What you will be doing:
- Develop trade and innovation presentation decks customized by class of trade for all brands.
- Proactively create and develop displays that meet the needs of Sales and Brand to drive incremental revenue and also post mortem summaries.
- Exhibits expertise in all aspects of project management, including tracking, deliverables, timelines and risk assessment
- Proactively plans with Innovation and Sales for items that are not in regular inventory (e.g., sample packets)
- Forecasts special build project requirements annually with quarterly updates. Works with the brand teams, trade team and sales directors to align on annual forecast plan.
- Works with production on quarterly timeline requirements. Publishes committed deadline between teams for role up to senior management. Notifies senior management if commitments are at risk well in advance of delivery schedule
- Attain quotes against budgets.
- Creates budgets based for initial program estimates
- Creates product sample costing for various departments
- Participates in large annual promotions by coordinating with outside agencies, Brand staff, and others, adding ideas and coordinating the lead-up details
- Works on price and marketing promotions, including large consumer promotions; Calculates ROI on potential projects; sets up vendors
- Is the detail, 'go-to' person for promotional projects, assuring high standard and timely results through detailed project tracking
- Calculates prices in coordination with the Sales Analyst
- Performs education support and development for all in-store programs and in-isle demo's
- Onboarding new employees to programs and tools developed for sales
- Reviewing all shopper facing materials to ensure program intent is on track and content is in alignment with the creative brief and brand
- Works with vendors to meet creative merchandising and promotional needs
- Ensures merchandising is competitively priced and sized for the program needs
- Tests prototypes in-store, with sales and with product prior to finalizing construction sign off
- Acts as a Marketing Services liaison between Marketing, Sales and external vendors
- Ensures that collateral is available and accurate, as needed
- Inventories special products in advance of need
- Trade and consumer event participation at event
- Tradeevent collaboration and production management.
- Prepares annual Price Promotional plans
- Other duties and projects, as assigned, in support of Sales Team and Company success
What you bring to the team:
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing and merchandisingexperience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in Sales
- Strong skills in Excel and advanced Power Point
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master's Degree in Business, Marketing or a similar field
- Office management experience.