The TradeMarketing Manager serves as the performance expert for customers within their channel of responsibility including Point of Sale (POS) trends for both syndicated and customer, post promotion analysis such as Return on Investment (ROI), optimal assortment (i.e. Category Growth), and seasonal / promotional guidance covering Key Drive Periods.
The TradeMarketing Manager will utilize and demonstrate a strong overall business knowledge including gross sales, invoice sales, net sales, margin implications and delivery of segment targets in the brand/category they support.
The TradeMarketing Manager reports to the Sr Manager, TradeMarketing and Strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral part of the creation and execution of the trade strategy within a specific channel of responsibility.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Trade Strategy
- Line Review / Catalog Review / Seasonal Review
- Pricing and Trade Fund guidance
- Vertical Market Strategy
- New Product Launches
- Distribution Expansion
- Category Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related Marketing field from a regionally accredited college or university required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience with a CPG company, Business to Business (B2B) sales, or durable goods company required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in trade management, channel management, brand management, insights, and sales within one or more of the above categories of companies required.
- Demonstrated strong financial awareness required.
- Minimum of intermediate level proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required
- MBA preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) preferred.
- Experience functioning within a strong matrix environment of a global enterprise highly preferred.