- Responsible for Brand or Segment P&L and in market performance
- Works closely and collaboratively with Supply, Sales, Finance, Legal, Regulatory, Design,
- Provides monthly updates to business review and monitor market performance
- Identifies trade needs / opportunities, develop 4P pricing and distribution strategies in line with tradepromotions and display priorities for brands
- Executes Global NPD launches with BIC maximization plans and identifies new opportunities (BDIs) to drive business
- Implement portfolio strategy in conjunction with global trade marketing to support overall business strategy, short / medium term.
- Accountable for research budgets linked to LSM / perfect store KPI creation e.g. shelf testing of innovation.
- Responsible for portfolio P&L and in market performance
- Develops LSM and validates 4 P Success Model by identifying winning strategies on Pricing, Promotion, Placement and Presence (PICOS) for all classes of trade, based on category growth platform
- Develops strategies to improve/maximize TradeInvestment ROI by completing promotion analysis and validate against expected results
- Translates brand marketing plans into customer marketing actions
- Contributes to category marketing plans with customer and category analysis and promotional strategy; key contact for brand marketing teams
- Continuous analysis of customer position, working together with National Account Managers to recommend in-store action aimed at strengthening Coty's position within categories
- Contributes to forecast accuracy via timely and accurate input into forecasting process.
- Minimum university educated (to Bachelors level) in a commercial subject
- +4 Years sales (account management) experience, must be able to demonstrate outstanding analytical skills and potential, developed within a CPG environment.