Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Food & Beverages•
Not Specified years
Posted 67 days ago
Incumbent will manage the route to market for Spirits or Wine Management and develop, in partnership with assigned suppliers, sales and marketing plans along with sales incentives designed to achieve fiscal and brand goals. Integrate supplier's brand and management objectives along with SGWS business strategies to ensure profitable growth. Manage pricing and discounts to maximize sales and profits. Maintain strong supplier relationships. The guidelines listed below are not all inclusive and are subject to change:
• Responsible for total house delivery of supplier's NV budget, Financials, and cost center.
• Responsible for developing and implanting monthly/quarterly PST goals and objectives for supplier's portfolio.
• Manage Portfolio gross profit to the specified required delivery on the fiscal basis.
• Monitor brand performance throughout the month by comparing cases, revenue, profit margins and profitability to prior month/year.
• Constructs annual supplier plans in partnership with the suppliers to deliver mutual brand objectives.
• Travel to Northern NV market to work with sales division and leads to keep alignment to planning and programming developed in S. NV market.
• Ride in the market at a minimum of two (2) times per month.
• Responsible for maintaining positive supplier banks (LMF, EG, SCAN)
• Responsible for representing SGWS NV on all Commentary calls, supplier leadership summits, and Top to Top Meetings with GM.
• Responsible for managing Steelwedge and the Commercial Sales Forecast.
• Serves as primary contact for building and enhancing our partnership with supplier.
• Work with sales team to communicate new items, new programs/promotions, price changes or modifications of supplier goals plans on a timely basis.
• Provide sales team with the appropriate tools for implementation of successful supplier programs.
• Monitors implementation, execution of all applicable sales programs by identifying opportunities and potential barriers through Sales Manager, and Full Book leadership.
• Recap monthly and quarterly performance for both internal leadership and supplier.
• Ability to drive and maintain a valid and/or current Nevada driver's license
• Maintain at all times his/her own personal insurance with limits of bodily injury liability of at least $100,000/$300,000 and $50,000 property damage liability
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrated success in building and improving relationships with suppliers and accounts in entire geographic region
• Extensive knowledge of product
• Established successful sales history with the ability to coach and develop staff
• Strong leadership, motivation and persuasive communication skills
• Ability to exercise independent judgment to handle a variety of duties
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Efficient time management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• B.A. or B.S. in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
• Comprehensive understanding of beer to include regions, product/food pairing techniques, basic production, and service
• Five to seven (5-7) years industry related sales experience
• Three to five (3-5) years industry related management experience
• Advanced computer knowledge
• Capable of managing multiple projects on tight deadlines and maintaining high level of quality output