STV has an immediate opening for a Traction Power Resident Engineer to work in our New York office as part of our Transportation and Infrastructure division. The Resident Engineer should be experienced in rail rapid transit and/or public rail transit construction,
The ideal candidate shall have a minimum of
- Ten (10) years of transit experience with traction power experience at least five (5) years within the last ten (10) years, including construction of power & way renewal and facility renewal projects on an existing, operating rapid transit system.
- At least one of the five projects submitted for the RE shall be a power & way or facility renewal project on an existing, operating rapid transit system.
- The RE must also have experience managing comparably sized projects with specific traction power background.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering required
- 10 years of relevant experience with 5-10 yrs of RE experience working on power & way renewal and facility renewal projects on an existing, operating rapid transit system
- Professional Engineer’s (PE) license, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) certification are encouraged, but not required.