The TPM Regional Manager is responsible for the implementation of a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program. This will involve leading the maintenance and reliability of plant assets, productivity improvements, and downtime reduction initiatives. This leader will be responsible for the development and tracking reliability performance indicators at the plants including spare parts inventory metrics. The responsibility of proactively managing preventative and predictive maintenance activities leveraging the plant's Maintenance Program and spare parts in a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is included in this role.
- Lead TPM rollout program for eight (8) plants
- Create TPM KPIs and Goals for regional roll-out, aligned to operations and quality goals
- Train and coach Maintenance teams at the plants on TPM Techniques
- Lead regularly scheduled TPM calls to review plant’s performance and results, provide guidance and remove roadblocks
- Submit monthly TPM scorecard report to business leadership including roll-out progress, best practices, critical actions, risks and next steps
- Update TPM Training and standards
- Set governance requirements for data at the CMMS system
- Support and guide plants efforts to maintain accurate Spare Parts inventory and prevent stock-outs
- Define and support Maintenance Technicians required training and qualifications
- Provide guidance and support to plant's Technical Writers and Maintenance Engineering
- Have independent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the leadership team as necessary to achieve plant’s goals
Education, Experience, Certifications:
- Minimum 4 year technical degree in science, math, engineering, or quality preferred
- 6 years’ experience in industrial manufacturing and office environment with demonstrated track record in delivering productivity and cost improvement results.
- 3+ years’ experience leading a Maintenance Organization, with proven results on productivity or cost improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to create, facilitate, and lead cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to create and report information to different levels of responsibility