As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation.
What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful – not least is you’ll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We currently have an opening for TPM Manager in our Cabazon, CA factory. This facility has 200 employees running various SKUs in a 24 X 7 operation.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads the operational transition to TPM by ensuring capability development, coordinating pillar effort and ensuring pillar leader alignment
- Assesses cultural change progress and capability building and adjusts plans accordingly
- Partners with Plant Manager and plant leadership team around TPM initiatives
- Coaches on pillar progress, identifies gaps, and assists with training or education as needed
- Reviews metrics to ensure performance and increases challenge accordingly
- Serves as host to internal visitors benchmarking against pilot efforts
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related field
- 10+ years of progressive experience in manufacturing, including roles leading others and in Production, Technical or Warehouse operations
- Prior food & beverage or consumer products industry experience expected
- Experience working with the implementation and oversight of TPM initiatives, ideally as a pillar lead
- Prior experience leading continuous improvement initiatives with knowledge of CI methodologies & tools
- Demonstrated project management skills on cross functional, cross location initiatives
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP skills) needed
- Ability to use data for root cause and trend analysis
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with various internal and external contacts and influence others to drive change and positive improvements.
- Up to 20% domestic overnight travel.