McCormick & Company, Inc., a world leader in the spice, flavor & seasonings industry, is seeking a full time TPM / CI Senior Manager – Americas Supply Chain. This position will be for Americas Supply Chain and will be located at 211 Schilling Circle in Hunt Valley, MD. The TPM / CI Senior Manager, will report to the TPM / CI Director, Americas Supply Chain.
With more than $4 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. We create differentiating flavors consumers prefer with unmatched quality, science, innovation and service. Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick. McCormick makes every moment and meal better™
As a company recognized for exceptional commitment to employees, McCormick offers a wide variety of benefits, programs and services. Benefits include, but are not limited to, tuition assistance, medical, dental, vision, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations.
TPM / CI Senior Manager, Americas Supply Chain will be responsible for providing leadership, direction, and functional expertise across the Americas region to implement McCormick’s world class high performance and continuous improvement program; Journey to Excellence to deliver cost improvement and engagement goals. This position will be responsible for leading and developing the regional systems such as Loss Analysis or Visual Factory and delivering large-scale savings projects. This position will be responsible for development of key resources in manufacturing sites and across planning, engineering and quality fuctions on organizational effectiveness and continous improvement systems, methodolgies and tools.
- Develop and execute the high performance and continuous improvement program Journey to Excellence (JTE) master plan for one of the Business Units in the Americas Supply Chain.
- Deploy JTE standard methodologies, tools and systems across the organization though effective people change management and assessment & audit processes.
- Provide leadership coaching and subject matter expertise to manufacturing site leadership teams, to include Plant Managers and Plant TPM/CI Managers.
- Participate on Americas TPM Standards Team, providing input on TPM standards and leading standards development for systems owned.
- Support delivery of organizational capability and effectiveness plan.
- Lead development of the Operational Process Reliability and Productivity masterplan, as accountable for the Productivity and Process Reliability measures across defined area of the Business Unit.
- Lead a Regional Pillar and/or Global Pillars.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant leadership experience within Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Experience working in a Total Productive Maintenance environment
- Cross-functional program and/or project management experience
- Ability to drive results using advanced TPM tools and analytical decision making
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) methodologies, including in-depth knowledge of advanced pillars tools across all 9 pillars
- Ability to build strong partnerships and influence across functions and across levels of the organization
- Ability to set strategic direction and deploy masterplan across multiple plants and functions
- Ability to lead significant culture change through strong people change management, which includes ability to coach and develop others in leadership and technical competency.
- Ability to connect functional and business objectives to Continuous Improvement, including leading Process Mapping exercises.
- Able to merge business questions and business needs with available data to provide data-driven insights
- Ability to proactively lead and coach teams to solve advanced problems and deliver continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to analyze complex information to make judgments and decisions using advanced problem solving tools (i.e. QA matrix).
- Experience working in a High Performance Organization.
- Experienceworking in a CPG company.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.