Touch Nurse Practitioner - CA - 27076434
Our client's parent company is working to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions. Their company offers health plan that deliver quality products and services and gives their members access to the care they need. This company has grown with consistency and reliability in their industry. This performance is the result of strong internal growth, strategic expansion and an approach to managing and growing their business that is guided by a commitment to leadership, innovation and social responsibility.
This position works in a subsidiary company specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it?s a powerful combination. It?s the foundation upon which they?re creating greater care for their members, greater value for their customers and greater health for all of our communities.
In this position you will be responsible for managing patient care and treatment in collaboration with the physician.
Detailed Job Description:
- Performs health assessments and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and physician instructions.
- Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Discusses case with physician.
- Formulates and documents care plan.
- Prescribes medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participates in On-Call program which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- Requires an MS in Nursing;
- 1year of related experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in applicable state required.
- A satisfactory completion of a pre-placement Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
Base Salary: $120,000.00 - $145,000.00 (DOE)
Locations: San Jose, CA
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package
Travel: > 10%
Number of Openings: 1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.