Westchester, NY AREA
Competitive Salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced professional to be responsible for the communication, execution, life cycle management, analysis/reporting and ongoing monitoring of client's global total rewards and performance management strategies.
You must be willing to:
- Develop/implement/communicate/maintain standardized compensation programs/guidelines US/Globally
- Manage relationships with brokers/third-party benefit solution providers.
- Develop/sustain total rewards/performance management communication initiative
- Prepare reporting/analysis as part of total rewards/performance management structured processes
- Prepare Total Rewards data/information for Board/management presentations
- Keep cross-functional teams focused on the success of the entire company
- Work through conflict to achieve res