Top Secret / SCI Required - Mobile Apps Software Developer / Programmer - IV
Develop strategy and process to provide operations and support for disconnected mobile devices and associated hardware, i.e. stand-alone disconnected laptop. Collaborate with technical architects and business leads to understand functional requirements and the big picture to develop solutions.
- Experience with MAC OS and iPad devices, preferably in a secure environment (neutered devices).
- Experience with Android mobile devices, preferably in a secure environment.
- Experienced in mobile device configuration, synchronization and deployment, including updating iTunes applications.
- Experience in government acquisition and hardware disposal.
- Experience with hardware accountability, performing asset custodian duties, to include the government hand receipt process, department-wide hardware inventory and sensitive item accountability processes.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience in working as part of an interdisciplinary team of technical specialists.
- Ability to work independently when necessary.
- Experience collaborating with offices across the agency or IC in O & S support for secure mobile devices.
- Experience in development of strategy and process for secure mobile devices and skilled documentation of processes to ensure knowledge sharing with external and internal teams.
- Experience updating and reconfiguring profiles on secure (neutered) devices.
- Working knowledge of NGA and the Intelligence Community.
- Demonstrated customer support and interpersonal skills.
- Experience updating or developing hardware SPID and CONOPS.
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills.
Job ID 2018-1590