Top Hand / Rf Technical Lead
Tilson is looking to add technically inclined individuals to our tower crew structure. This person must excel as a top hand and run all aspects of the tower top or have extremely strong technical abilities to be the right hand to the Tower Foreman and also have the ability to lead a two man tiger team as needed. We are looking for people that are local to the area. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for build and maintenance of cell towers, small cells, oDAS and other wireless equipment and structures.
- Must provide support to the foreman on tower top or as RF technical lead. Will need to be skilled in PIM and sweep testing as well as site troubleshooting, integration and turn up.
- Ensure quality installation prior to turning over the site for completion.
- Act as secondary lead with the ability to run a two man tiger team for maintenance and troubleshooting calls.
- Interact professionally with subcontractors, safety personnel, and customers.
- Strong attention to quality and detail.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years continuous experience as a tower tech or RF tech.
- Must be willing to climb and have the ability to be ComTrained.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a thorough drug and background test
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications, and MOPS.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, and climb for extended periods of time.
- Experience installing equipment for major carriers such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon or T-Mobile.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime as needed including nights and weekends.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
This is a full-time hourly position with frequent travel to client markets throughout the east coast.