The Google Technical Services Consumers team is on a mission to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome and Google Play. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better. We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about the consumer and helping them get the most out of Google.
As a Support Tools Program Manager for Google Technical Services Consumers, you will be responsible for improving the performance of our worldwide product support operations by advancing the capabilities of our agent tools; enabling productivity improvements; and launching innovative customer service technologies for our agents.
You will work closely with stakeholders in our customer support operations to assess opportunities for our internal tools based on business growth, product launches, and customer satisfaction. You will help shape the technology vision for our support tools and work with engineering to deliver solutions that enable customer service success for Google’s consumer facing products. You will be a tireless advocate for these initiatives, problem solving with platform, product, engineering, telecom, legal, and security teams to maximize end user satisfaction through customer service and contact center technology. Additionally, you will execute on priorities leveraging a deep understanding of your product area, effective project and change management skills, and an affinity for metrics.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google supportexperience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Lead Customer Support tools development projects such as improvement initiatives and new product launches from business requirements building to launch.
- Consult on and build solutions that enable product support strategy.
- Manage solutions to launch with multiple stakeholders and partners.
- Prioritize projects to meet business objectives. Identify areas of improvement and use data to influence product roadmap.
- Create Business Requirement documents and User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of program/project management experience in the software development industry.
- Experience in building and deploying CRM information systems.
- Customer Support operations experience.
- Change management experience, ensuring adoption and measurement of post-release impact.
- Data and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both business and engineering stakeholders.