To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum years experience required
- 7+ years of Advisory Client Facing Consulting experience having served in an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Finance Consulting role.
Travel Requirements:75%-80% weekly travel
Degree Preferred:Master of Business Administration
- Has prior EPM - Full Life Cycle Implementation of either EPM-Hyperion, EPM-Oracle, EPM-SAP, Anaplan or other EPM systems & solutions.
- Previous EPM Cloud working knowledge is preferred, but some work experience around Cloud solutions is helpful as well.
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting processes- Design of driver-based planning models
- Integrated planning across Finance, Commercial, and Operations functions
- Identification of key business drivers that impact financials
- Implementation and execution of Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB), and processes to manage global cost transformation programs
- Design and rationalization of management reporting and key KPIs/Metrics
- Org design and setup of Global CoE's for planning and reporting activities
- Understanding of digital technologies and the impact on FP&A including analytical tools, AI, etc.
- Demonstrates proven considerable knowledge and understanding around organizational design and operational metrics.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge with the design of operational metrics to support strategic plans, dashboard design and benchmarking/standard industry practices.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of business intelligence tools to support the reporting and monitoring of performance metrics.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and exposure of the common issues facing clients in their industry.
- Demonstrates ability to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients.
- Demonstrates experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- Demonstrates experience as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
- Demonstrates a proven thorough level of ability with the automation of performance metrics and the technologies that support automation including: Access, SharePoint and the Program Assessment Rating Tool Demonstrates proven thorough technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), as well as well as some ability utilizing of Google office products.