As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum years experience required & Desired Work Experience:
- 6+ years of work experience
- 3+ years of consulting experience, preferably at large top tier consulting firm
- 3+ years working with the NetSuite application in a solution architect or technical architect role
- Experience leading teams on NetSuite projects
- Experience in the technology, entertainment, and media sector preferred, but not required
- Degree from a top tier university, preferably in one of the following fields:
- Finance (preferred) ○ Accounting (preferred)
- Business information systems
- Computer science
- Supply chain management
- Industrial engineering
- NetSuite ERP Consultant 1 and/or 2 (highly preferred, but not absolutely required)
Preferred skills & Desired NetSuite Skills:
- 3+ NetSuite implementations, in either a solution architect or technical architect role
- Experience leading teams of onshore and offshore resources through complex, full life cycle NetSuite implementations
- Experience implementing NetSuite order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay, and account-to-report workstreams and associated modules
- Deep experience with NetSuite’s advanced revenue management module (this is a must)
- Experience designing complex NetSuite customizations
- Experience designing integrations, including familiarity with integration platforms currently available and their compatibility with NetSuite
- Experience with different types of testing required in a system implementation (unit, quality assurance, system integration, user acceptance)
- Understanding of financial and accounting concepts, such as function of a general ledger, month/year end close process, chart of account considerations, etc.
- Experience with SuiteSuccess implementation methodology (preferred)
Other Skills / Attributes
- Strong communication skills, with demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex ideas
- Confidence in abilities, and eager to join a growing practice where rapid learning and high responsibility will be required from day 1
- Experience with complex sales, and interest in developing sales skill set for NetSuite services
- Prior to Covid-19, PWC had been 70% to 80% Travel.
- Client service delivery staff have been working remotely from home, due to the impact of Covid-19 on our clients.