What You’ll Get to Do:
Make a difference and join an enthusiastic team looking to make a difference in the lives of today’s military! CACI is looking for a Theater Medical Information Program – Maritime (TMIP-M) System Administrator to join the TMIP-M Implementation Team.
The project is within CACI's Healthcare Delivery Systems portfolio.
More About the Role:
- Supporting TMIP-M software installation and TMIP-M hardware modifications as required and be the System Administrator subject area expert as a TMIP installer and TMIP Functional Analyst for the Navy Fleet and Military Sealift Command.
- Instruct users on installation, troubleshooting, maintenance onsite or over the phone of all developed TMIP systems, servers, and related software applications (AHLTA-T, AHLTA-M, DCAM, TMDS, JMeWS) while managing multi-channel communications architecture.
- Interact with the contract, government staffs, and alike to resolve technical while testing the interface of government programs.
- Accommodate overall support and technical inputs such as installation, system administration, how-to-guides, and maintenance.
- Test patches and updates; lead technical contract personnel; create and modify SOPs as well as comprehensive install documentation.
- Design, assist, and develop training program elements, modules, and technical courses, conduct training programs on selected topics.
- Manage all medical applications such as MMM, AHLTA-T, CHCS, Lexicomp, CANES, COMPOSE, AFRICOM, CENTCOM, etc.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Systems Administration experience
- Active Secret clearance
- CompTIA SECURITY+ certification
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.