A Supervisor in our Technology & Management Consulting Practice is responsible for delivering our brand promise - The Power of Being Understood - to clients. That means becoming a trusted advisor by building relationships and gaining a deep understanding of our clients in order to deliver the value they want and need to succeed.
A Dynamics GP Consulting Supervisor will manage client implementations projects. In this client-facing role, you will manage your team assisting clients in the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX software and the management of Microsoft Dynamics AX projects.
You will lead a high performing team using a defined project management methodology. Your deep functional knowledge in Dynamics GP, as well as project management methodology will allow you to work in confidence and ensure your success, as well as the success of your projects
The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a leader, problem solver, creative thinker, and interested in learning their clients' business. This position is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional with a
strong background in mid-market ERP systems to assume a leadership role in our Technology Consulting - Business Applications practice.
- BS/BA in MIS or Accounting
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Proven ability deliver high-quality client service while
also focusing on team development, and business growth opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on
multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Available to travel 25-30%
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Dynamics GP certifications highly desired