The purpose of the role is to act as TM1 SME and provide BAU maintenance and development support on TM1 instances across the globe as well as support for the users across the geographies.
This role requires a hands-onapproach with customer centric mindset.
What you'll do
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Administration, maintenance and development of the current systems using best practices and provide BAU support to end user;
- Administration of Blackline tool used by the global Finance community for account reconciliations;
- Provide support in configuring associated infrastructure and ensure it is maintained in a timely, proactive manner. Identify system and process improvement opportunities;
- Deliver and/or support delivery of projects to leverage existing systems, extract maximum value and implement new functionality that fit within the TM1 and finance systems strategy scope;
- Work closely with the Finance Systems lead (based in Australia) to continually identify areas requiring improvement; and identify and drive the best and most effective use of the system;
- Develop a close working relationship with the global finance teams;
- Develop a close working relationship with the “Project One” Team implementing the new Global ERP system being rolled out , providing system support, advice, testing and integration into the business as usual environment.
- Work closely with the Group Planning and Reporting and other global finance, HR and IT teams to deliver a new global workforce planning and reporting cube.
Frequency of interactions
Finance Systems Lead
GM Planning and Reporting
Group Planning and Reporting Team
Global Accounting Teams
Commercial finance teams across the Group
What you will do:
System Administration, Development and Support
- Core technical lead in the development and maintenance of the TM1 toolset for all Finance models and reporting. Develop TM1 cubes, rules, turbo integrator processes, working through the entire development life cycle, following best practice and standards.
- Perform system administration and support tasks, proactively monitor data integrity and quality / resolve issues as they arise. Assist in supporting the TM1 models throughout the month end process, forecast and planning cycles where needed.
- Deliver timely response to support tickets and appropriate queue management
- Support running the change management process including SIT and UAT Testing around TM1 and Blackline Systems. Develop system user guides, process documentation and training materials.
- Challenge the current processes and identify potential system/process enhancements, participation and review in development, testing and implementation of system changes and enhancements.
- Liaise with IT to ensure database and infrastructure issues are promptly resolved.
- Run and manage TM1 version upgrades and implementations.
- Run System audits, license management, and usage and concurrency reports.
ERP Implementation (Project One)
- Working with the ERP Project Team and overseas counterparts, provide support, conduct user testing, be a TM1 subject matter expertise and integrate system changes into the business as usual environment.
- Work closely with third party service providers and ERP Project team to ensure smooth transition to BAU.
New Projects and Implementations
- Internal development lead doing for new TM1 initiatives; working closely with system end users and external advisers to determine the project scope, specifications and develop detailed project plans.
- Provide project governance and oversight of the re-build including co-ordination and execution of user acceptance testing (UAT), resolution of issues, problem solving to drive a successful implementation.
- Manage the relationships across key stakeholders of the business to promote a positive change process.
What we would like you to know:
- IBM Certified TM1 Developer / Analyst / Solution Designer
What we would like you to have done:
- At least 6 years’ experience developing and supporting TM1 applications;
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately and effectively challenge the status quo and deliver process improvement;
- Develop and support IBM Cognos TM1 models through all stages in the project life cycle including business requirements, model architecture, design dimensions, hierarchies, attributes and cubes using TI processes and rules adhering best practices;
- Demonstrated experience managing TM1 throughout month end, budgeting and planning cycle;
- Record of accomplishment successfully recommending changes to improve company processes around the implementation of TM1;
- Strong knowledge of TM1 Rules, Feeders and TI Processes using free hand coding (no wizards or Performance Modeler);
- Experience writing ETL processes using Turbo Integrator performing business rule mappings of relational data into dimensional model;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, having excellence in building management reports and an eye for excel report design. Experience creating and using MDX within dimensions and Active Forms;
- Strong experience of MS SQL or equivalent;
- Experience in the installation and upgrading of TM1 server and client software. Knowledge of version bugs and workarounds;
- Experience in maintenance of TM1 servers, monitoring performance using TM1 Top of Pulse software to capture failure conditions, resolving interruptions to production schedules and downtime;
- Experience working on IBM Planning Analytics, PAX and PAW is plus;
- Experience developing or supporting TM1 models on GL Reporting, Driver based Forecasting, Scenario Planning, Profitability, Workforce management, Supply Chain is added advantage;
- User Support and training to groups and individuals promoting good TM1 practice, tips, hints and techniques and
- Provided an amazing customer experience to your user group as well as building seamless resilient relationships with your IT partners.
The competencies we are looking for:
- Inspiring Excellence
- Building Relationships
- Business Savvy
- Decision Making
- Product Acumen
- Facilitating Team Effectiveness
The personal attributes we are looking for:
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Keen to learn and takes initiative
- Process improvement mindset (LEAN experience an advantage)
- Controls focused
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated financial modelling experience
- Proven problem solving capabilities
- Open and flexible, including ways of working and across different time zones
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, including managing multiple priorities
- Proactive, well organized and delivery focused
- Ability to work effectively autonomously or in team
- Effective communicator – written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to liaise with (and challenge when necessary) a range of stakeholders and levels
- Ability to build, maintain and manage stakeholder relationships
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity and takes initiative whenever an opportunity presents itself.
- Self-motivated, drives to completion / resolution
- A collaborative team player who is willing to help others out when needed
What we're looking for
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success