Title Processor, Title Closer, TitleBranch Manager
Fast Growing Title Company with Excellent Growth Opportunities!
Nationwide Title Insurance Escrow - Tampa, FL
Branch Managers, Licensed Title Producers, Title Escrow Closers, Processors
Title Insurance Sales Representatives, Title Closers, Title Processors with strong consultative selling and interpersonal skills for territories throughout Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg.
Candidates for sales position must have experience in developing long term relationships with executives and/or key decision makers.
Candidates for sales positions will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Real Estate and Mortgage professionals within their designated territory that results in new title orders and closings.
Candidate will be required to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly business development goals and provide detailed reports to sales manager. Ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial drive.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Title/Real Estate industry experience.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt strategy to changing conditions.
- Soft Pro Software experience a plus
- Strong negotiation skills. Strong presentation skills.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Ability to travel and manage client/business account locations.
- Ability to develop persuasive selling skills sufficient to influences sales generation.
- Excellent customer services skills, including follow up with current and prospective customers answering any and all needs, questions or concerns.
- Build client relationships, secure new orders from new customers, and maintain and expand business with existing client base.
- Compile list of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on real estate related reports.
- Develop and execute a call plan for the area assigned to include calls and appointments with qualified real estate agents, brokers and their staff, lenders and attorneys.
Very competitive compensation package. Full Benefits.
Medical, Dental Health insurance. 401K Insurance plan. Paid time off for community service.
All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL
Salary commensurate with experience.
Essential job duties are listed below:
- Search records and examine titles ranging in complexity to determine status of title.
- Municipal Lien Searches
- HOA Estoppel Searches
- Examine deeds, mortgage, easements, judgments and tax assessments.
- Verify vesting, encumbrances to title and title exceptions.
- Prepare commitments and policies
- Min. 3-5 yearsexperiencerequired.
- Experience examining Florida properties is required.
- Ability to work in a high volume environment.
- Good verbal and writing communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills required.
Excellent team atmosphere. Health Care Benefits include: Medical, Dental, 401K
All contact is confidential EEO Employer. Flexible work schedule. Paid time off.