This position shall work at the direction of the Sales Director of to develop and implement strategies in the following three key areas:
- Monthly reporting of won and lost orders with summary of strategic reasons for the outcomes.
- Monitor and communicate competitive strategies and techniques as received from the sales personnel and regional offices
- Create and maintain competitive information files and be central point for consolidating and organizing competitive information.
- Leads the Communications Team to create and communicate PCMC positioning statements or use in PCMC web site, trade shows, general sale literature.
- BS/BA Technical Degree from an accredited College or University(MBA preferred)
- 5 - 10 Years background in selling to large accounts in a complex environment
- Training and experience in negotiations, complex selling, and presentation skills
- Experience in project management, creating, planning, and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Industry and product specific knowledge