LivePerson is the global leader in digital communication solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, and The Home Depot, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Join this digital revolution and work on one of the biggest OpenStack cloud services in the world! We invest heavily in artificial intelligence, bots, big datatechnologies, real-time analytics and messaging solutions, all hosted on our dynamic open platform.
What Will You Own
- Supervising a team of representatives to ensure world-class technical support to international clients through online chat, email and telephone.
- Assisting chat representatives to follow proper processes, as well as answering technical and soft skill questions
- Managing external and internal communication during priority incidents
- Diagnosis and resolution of routine customer inquiries.
- Assisting clients with product implementation
- Escalation and follow up on unresolved issues.
- Management of customer interaction with utmost professionalism.
What Do You Need for Success:
- Excellent English language written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts and on weekends
- Experience as a Tier 1/2 Technical Support Representative
- Technical troubleshooting ability.
- Knowledge of windows 7/8/10 [MAC - advantage].
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience in supporting web hosted services - advantage.
- Experience supervising and supporting a team - advantage.
- Familiarity with writing and reading SQL queries - advantage