?We are looking for Tibco Spotfire Consultant for our client in Collierville, TN
Job Title: Tibco Spotfire Consultant
Job Location: ?Collierville, TN
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Required capabilities of Spotfire:
- Best Practices of Out-Of-Box Visualizations
- Understanding, capability, and desire to code in the Spotfire API IronPython scriptinglanguage.
- Understanding of how to minimize Analysis Load Times, especially for analyses that return row-level record security by user.
- Deep understanding of Data Tables, with emphasis of Data Wrangling and Transformations. Additionally, deep understanding of Column Matches, Relations, and Data Table Properties. This is necessary to ensure a logical dashboard experience when drilling down.
- Deep understanding of the Application Profiler and how to develop IronPython scripts that can be used to baseline, debug, and standardize analysis files.
- Extensive experience in deploying analysis files that implement Automation Services with a particular emphasis on the Alerting Extension developed by TIBCO.
- Extensive experience in developing Analysis files custom tailored to users (such as updating hierarchical data dependent on logged in user or adjusting the landing page).
- Extensive experience with ?On Load of Analysis? requirements to ensure user experience and layout is standardized and controlled.
Recommended capabilities of Spotfire:
- Proven experience in the ability to develop Spotfire Extensions in C# to be deployed to local analyst and Spotfire Server environments.
- Technically proficient in Web Player usage management to ensure quick and efficient loading times.
- Ability to use IronPython or C# to develop scripts that realign dashboards to an original design (such as resetting layouts, title names, etc.)
Required capabilities of Spotfire Data Virtualization, formerly Cisco Information Server:
- Deep understanding of Stored Procedures.
- Deep understanding of Data Virtualization when working with disparate data sources.
- Best Practices in determining on when data is to be loaded or cached
- Deep understanding of how to use database specific syntax to pass custom queries back to the source database.
- Best Practices in developing multiple projects with differing releasedates hosted in different testing environments
- Recommended Capabilities of Spotfire Data Virtualization, formerly Cisco Information Server
- Proven experience in developing Triggers.
- Proven experience with Web Services, including transformations to become Information Links.