We are looking for Tibco Engineer for our client in Dallas, TX
Job Title: Tibco Engineer
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- 6-8+ years of hands on experience in supporting DevOps ? Continuous Integration, Continuous Validation and Continuous Deployment
- In-depth expertise in the software design, development, implementation and supporting of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions using TIBCO products including Tibco BW 6.x, Tibco EMS8.x, Tibco API Exchange 2.x, Tibco Admin, TRA, Tibco Hawk, Tibco Lifecycle Governance Framework, and various adapters/plugins.
- Good knowledge of XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP, Rest, JSON.
- Should have experience in reusing common services framework, error handling & message normalization framework, mediation layer, automated monitoring framework.
- Expertise with developing highly complex, highly available and robust applications to handle high transaction volumes integration systems.
- Expertise on working in UNIX environment and ability to write scripts
- Understanding in Java/J2EE, and Apache is required.
- Experience with Tibco product installation and configuring core Tibco components on multiple platforms including UNIX & Windows.
- Excellent understanding of SOA, ESB and Enterprise Integration architecture
- Good knowledge of database including SQL/PLSQL for Oracle, SQL Server, MS SQL etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent coordination with other team